There are four changes to the DHL Stormers starting line-up to face the Vodacom Bulls at DHL Stadium on Saturday.
There are three changes to the forward pack and one in the backline for the North-South clash.
In the front row hooker Scarra Ntubeni returns from injury and there is a rotational switch at tighthead prop, with Neethling Fouche starting and Frans Malherbe set to make an impact in the second half.
Deon Fourie is back in the starting line-up on the flank, while the only change in the backline sees Herschel Jantjies start at scrumhalf.
Warrick Gelant is also set to make his return from a replacements bench which also features Brok Harris and Junior Pokomela this week.
DHL Stormers Head Coach John Dobson said that his team are looking forward to what should be a match to remember as they look to make it six consecutive home wins and maintain their position at the top of the South African Shield.
“Any game between the DHL Stormers and the Vodacom Bulls is a big occasion and this one has all the makings of a classic.
“It is fantastic to have the likes of Scarra and Warrick back from injury for this game. Warrick is being managed carefully and will make a big impact from the bench as he did earlier in the season.
“Our team cannot wait to run out in front of our fans at DHL Stadium on Saturday and will be giving absolutely everything to get the result,” he said.
DHL Stormers: 15 Damian Willemse, 14 Seabelo Senatla, 13 Ruhan Nel, 12 Rikus Pretorius, 11 Leolin Zas, 10 Manie Libbok, 9 Herschel Jantjies, 8 Evan Roos, 7 Hacjivah Dayimani, 6 Deon Fourie, 5 Marvin Orie, 4 Adre Smith, 3 Neethling Fouche, 2 Scarra Ntubeni, 1 Steven Kitshoff (captain). Replacements: 16 Chad Solomon, 17 Brok Harris, 18 Frans Malherbe, 19 Connor Evans, 20 Ben-Jason Dixon, 21 Junior Pokomela, 22 Paul de Wet, 23 Warrick Gelant.
- Schoolboy Rugby – Young Graeme College 1stXV Ready For Festival
- SVNS – “We Will Not Make The Same Mistakes Again” – Marlize de Bruin
- 2024 Kearsney Easter Rugby Festival Launched
- Springboks Launch 2024 Season Against Wales At Twickenham
- URC – DHL Stormers Dominate URC Team Of The Week
- FNB Varsity Cup – FNB Wits Bully FNB UWC
- FNB Varsity Cup – Poor Discipline Cost FNB UJ Against FNB CUT
- FNB Varsity Cup – NWU FNB Eagles Got Defence Of Title Off To Perfect Start Against FNB Maties
- FNB Varsity Cup – FNB UCT Ikeys Beat UFS Shimlas In A Hard-fought Battle
- Vodacom Bulls Confirm Devon Williams’ Transfer From The Airlink Pumas
- URC – The DHL Stormers Can Get Even Better
- SVNS – “We Realise We Need To Deliver In Vancouver” – Ryan Oosthuizen
- Springboks Name Squad For First 2024 Alignment Camp
- URC – Last Gasp Ospreys Win Lifts SA’s URC Hopes
- Varsity Cup – FNB Varsity Cup Expected To Kick Off With A Bang